Information We Collect:
- When you create an account, we collect your email address and any other information you provide.
- When you use Ploonu, we collect information about your activity on the site, including posts, comments, and messages.
- We may collect information about your device, such as your IP address and browser type.
How We Use Your Information:
- We use your email address to verify your account and to send you notifications.
- We use your activity on Ploonu to provide you with a personalized experience and to improve the site.
- We may use your device information to prevent fraud and abuse.
Disclosure of Your Information:
- We may disclose your information to third-party service providers who help us operate Ploonu.
- We may disclose your information if we believe it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Ploonu, its users, or others.
- You can control the information you provide to Ploonu by updating your account settings.
- You can delete your account at any time.
Contact Us: If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact us at [email protected].
Terms of Service:
Welcome to Ploonu, a social media network operated by Ploonu LLC (“Ploonu,” “we,” or “us”). By using Ploonu, you agree to these terms of service (“Terms”). If you do not agree to these Terms, do not use Ploonu.
- You must be at least 13 years old to create an account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account.
- You may not use Ploonu to impersonate someone else or to create a false identity.
- You retain ownership of the content you post on Ploonu.
- By posting content on Ploonu, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based on, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit in any manner such content in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised (including in connection with Ploonu and Ploonu’s business and on third-party sites and services), without further notice to or consent from you, and without the requirement of payment to you or any other person or entity.
- You may not post content on Ploonu that violates these Terms or any applicable laws.
- Ploonu contains content owned by Ploonu or our licensors.
- You may not copy, modify, distribute, or sell any of our content without our permission.
- We may suspend or terminate your account if you violate these Terms.
- We may modify or discontinue Ploonu at any time without notice.
- Ploonu is provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your use of Ploonu.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of the state of California.
Contact Us: If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected].